Gwen Nitya Eby
- Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Yoga Instructor
- Personal Development & Life Coach
In reverence to ALL life, my mission is to inspire Self-Love - Body, Mind, & Soul - microcosm/Macrocosm. I choose to teach Ahimsa, the practice of Non-Violence, i.e. Non-Violation of self & others via the choices we make every single day of our life. From this personal paradigm, I teach to inspire Ayurveda (holistic living) for self-care, Yoga for body balance, and Personal Development for mental and emotional stability. With education, awareness, and attention to your inner world and outer behavior, I KNOW you can create the balanced life you are yearning for.
My training includes the following:
- In in 2003 I enrolled in The Southern Institute for Yoga Instructors (SIYI) in Nashville, TN, a 1,000 hour Iyengar Method certification program, where I studied with Betty Larsen (a direct student under B.K.S. Iyengar) and John Charping. I have now taught yoga for over 14 years.
- In 2004, I enrolled in the California College of Ayurveda (CCA). As a Clinical Ayurvedic & Pancha Karma Specialist, I have been working with clients since 2006, incorporating my yoga training & experience into my Ayurvedic practice.
- In 2008, I also attended the Ayurveda Gurukula, Vedika Global. I went on to study one more year, very closely, with Shunya Pratichi Mathur, an Acharya of Ayurveda, diving deeper into the teachings of Ayurveda, Yoga, & Vedanta.
- In 2010, I discovered Ho’oponopono and in 2011, I was able to study with Dr. Hew Len, current ‘Self-Identity through Ho’oponopono’ Kahuna, receiving his Basics I training. To this day I still use Ho’ponopono as a centering and presence practice that has supported me through some very dark times and challenging life moments.
- In 2014 I was ordained an Interfaith & Interspiritual Minister, having graduated from a two year seminary program with One Spirit Interfaith, based out of New York, New York. My studies with One Spirit included diving deep into the teachings and spiritual practices of many religions from around the world.
- Between 2014 and 2016, I took my education and skills and coached over 1,000 students around the world, while serving as an Executive Coach & Director with an international personal development coaching company. My times as a professional coach helped me to own and trust my intuition, education, and holistic training, allowing me to consistently receive a rating of 10 in performance and delivery.
My Offerings Include:
- A FREE Ayurveda 101 class, which shares what Ayurveda is “in a nutshell.” It’s a one hour class which you can schedule by emailing me at email@example.com.
- Working with me as your personal Ayurvedic Practitioner. I charge a flat rate of $300 to work with me. This fee includes:
- A two-hour Initial Ayurvedic Consultation
- A one-hour Report of Findings
- Four thirty-minute Follow-Up Visits
- Remaining Follow-Up Visits are charged $1/minute – 30 minutes for $30 and an hour for $60.
- Private Yoga Classes.
- Personalized Herbal Formulas unique to YOUR body constitution and current place of imbalance
You can make an appointment with me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by texting me at 801-358-1614.